Comments for Phobia of Gym Class Balls

Click here to add your own comments

by: Anymous

It's called ballistophobia. 'Fear of missiles/projectiles' Interestingly enough, a missile/projectile can be defined as a flying object such as a ball, stick, rock, frisbee etc.
I have the same phobia, and it's so debilitating, I always have to have a fight/flight instinct up when ever I go near a gym or a field. It's so bad... I don't like it.

by: Anonymous

I have the EXACT same phobia! I just relized it recently to. I am trying to find out what this is called but I can't.

Phobia Name
by: Anonymous

What is this phobia called?

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to top phobia.

Return to Phobia of Gym Class Balls.