Cure Your Fear Of Dogs
If you have fear of dogs or cynophobia, you would always hate to go near the creature. You may feel sympathetic towards the animal or you may appreciate its beauty from a distance, but you would never want to go near to it.
Again there are some who have fear of dogs and they tend to avoid and criticize the creature whenever they can find time. And the last groups of people are the ones who behave hysterically even at the sight of a dog.
Whenever, they see the creature on street or near their house they tend to run away from the place as soon as they can.
The Reasons For Having Fear Of Dogs
From the very childhood you are afraid of dogs and feel that if you come near the creature it may bite you or cause you harm. This is because your parents may have not taught you the fearful things about dogs and thus your opinion about the creature has always been negative.
Or it may so happen that you were bitten by a dog in your childhood and from then even the sight of the creature makes you panic.
There are some people who have fear of dogs as they have heard about several incidents of dog bites or dog attacks and thus they are afraid that the same things might happen to them.
Research says that most children have fear of dogs because children easily get frightened by the loud barks and terrified moves of dogs. It may be so that with time and maturity they tend to get more used to the creature and finally can do away without the fear of dogs.
Certain Symptoms Of Fear Of Dogs
- You feel dizzy and sick.
- You sweat extremely and you tend to lose control at times.
- You don't want to face reality and your heart starts palpitating fast.
- You shake, you are in need of more breath and you can't even speak or think clearly.
- When you have fear of dogs, you experience a full blown anxiety attack and feel as if you are soon going to die.
- You start shaking at the sight of dog and your mouth tends to become dry.
- You can't breathe properly and you suffer from nausea.
What Precautions To Take When Interacting With Dogs
- Even if you are a dog lover and you come across dogs that are unknown, you must make sure to deal with these creatures with care and caution.
- Always make sure to keep small children away from dogs because the little ones treat the dogs as toys and run to grab them. In consequence, the dogs land up in biting these little souls. These creatures do to defend themselves out of apprehension.
- Do not ever try to bully the dogs by trying to do things such as direct eye contact, stoking the head, getting near to it too quickly, taking away things from the dog such as its bone or a dog's toy or standing right on top of the dog.
- If you have suddenly stamped a dog unknowingly do not run away from it. If you do so then the dog will chase and try to injure you. Stand still in one position and slowly turn away from the dog.
How Can You Save Yourself From Fear Of Dogs With Self Help Nlp Techniques?
There are several treatments for fear of dogs but remember that self help NLP technique is always the best for you. Self help NLP is a make believe process and it tends to change your mental construct to make you feel better and positive.
We know from NLP that the root of a phobia is an erroneous assemblage of your mental codes. NLP is a set of methods that have been refined and tested over several decades with hundreds of thousands of patients in many countries – and it’s been effective time and time again.
The basis of the method is pretty simple. NLP uses the power of imagination to reprogram your fear reactions through quick, painless, and long-lasting techniques.
That is how NLP differs from other methods. NLP attacks the problem at the source and takes care of it for good.
Phobia Release Program
teaches these well-established NLP techniques that are proven and effective. Medication, talk-therapy, and cognitive behavior therapy only treat the symptoms. NLP cures the problem. There is a huge difference.
NLP self help theories can successfully help in eliminating negative thoughts and ideas about dogs and enable you to interact more freely with the creature.
Tired of Tiptoeing Around Your Fears?
Cure Your Phobia In Just 10 Minutes A Day, Guaranteed!
Whatever your phobia, regardless of how long you have suffered from it, despite the dreadful life limitations you have endured because of your fear, your phobia can be cured.
Yes, I Want To Cure My Phobia
Posted by Jan Heering
Phobia Treatment Expert and author
Founder and President of the Morpheus Institute and
Phobia News Feed
Signing up for the RSS feed can also keep you abreast with the best of phobia treatments. www.phobia-fear-release.com/phobia.xml (Copy this code into your RSS reader)Bookmark this page NOW
Entire contents copyright © Morpheus Institute.
All rights reserved