Do You Suffer From
Fear Of Change?
Fear of change is in most cases accompanied by feeling of insecurity and lostness. However, a life without a change is not acceptable. A changeless life is often monotonous and unexciting.
Life is always susceptible to changes and if you suffer from fear of change, you are soon to lose the taste of life.
An everyday change in our life is essential, for it opens new opportunities and creates room for adjustments. When you experience a change in life you should ask yourself that what it is that makes you afraid and nervous.
Your job is to identify the fear and even write it down if necessary. When you write you can deal with things more confidently.
When you face fear of change the apprehension seems to evade and once it is gone you can indeed face changes in life as they come to you.
In most cases, you are afraid of changes because you think you don't have the energy and the potential to cope up with something new.
Take help of your inner guidance to get rid of the fear. Accept change as a challenge in life. Laugh your heart out and pass on your joys to others. In fact, a heart full to the brim with joy and enthusiasm has no space for fear and uneasiness.
The other name for fear of change is Metathesiophobia. The several symptoms accompanying this particular phobic type include
The negative consequences of change phobia
- Excessive sweating
- Dry mouth
- Not being able to speak or think clearly
- Feeling insane and out of control
- You move away from reality and experience full blown anxiety attacks
- Feeling sick
- Fear of fatality
- Heart palpitations
How can you combat fear of change?
- You feel utterly helpless when you see others' whims and expectations
- You may become so afraid that you no longer feel an urge to live longer
- Change in your life causes disturbance in relationships
- As you find yourself of not being able to cope up with the changes you tend to lose your hope and become frustrated and depressed in life
- As you cannot face change as a challenge in life you become a slave of incessant destructive habits
- The passion of your life is greatly affected
- Your fear destroys your creativity in life
Self help NLP procedures enable you to create reality and face life as it comes to you. Self help NLP techniques lets you know that metathesiophobia is an outcome of programs or your mental “constructs”, which are not capable to work so well.
However, in order to rectify this malfunctioning, you have to reconstruct or reprogram your psychological set up by making use of effective
self-help NLP techniques
In this way, your fear of change is successfully minimized and finally eliminated.
Tired of Tiptoeing Around Your Fears?
Cure Your Phobia In Just 10 Minutes A Day, Guaranteed!
Whatever your phobia, regardless of how long you have suffered from it, despite the dreadful life limitations you have endured because of your fear, your phobia can be cured.
Yes, I Want To Cure My Phobia
Posted by Jan Heering
Phobia Treatment Expert and author
Founder and President of the Morpheus Institute and
Phobia News Feed
Signing up for the RSS feed can also keep you abreast with the best of phobia treatments. www.phobia-fear-release.com/phobia.xml (Copy this code into your RSS reader)Bookmark this page NOW
Entire contents copyright © Morpheus Institute.
All rights reserved