How To Treat Fear Of Change?
Fear of change or metathesiophobia can make you feel disoriented, aroused or precarious. You are not always ready for a change and here lies the entire problem. But change is a truth of life and when you are able to accept a change, you will find that life is so easy and uncomplicated.
As Darwin has stated that he who is the fittest will be able to survive – this proves that how significant it is to get adapted to changes.
However, the one who cannot change with changing life is afraid and very soon he becomes a victim of fear of change.
What Can Fear Of Change Do?
- You gradually become a host of infinite ruinous habits.
- You tend to feel helpless and you are left with no other option rather than to act according to the whims and expectations of others.
- You soon lack the urge to live.
- Very easily you want to quit and you behave like a loser.
- You tend to run away from social life and keep yourself engaged in work for long. This way you make your heart and soul suffer terribly.
- When you are afraid of change, you keep on lingering an unpromising relationship. You don't what to give up simply because you don't want your life to change.
- You feel disappointed, resigned and low but you don't want a way to rid yourself from these conditions.
- You lose your creativity, as an apprehension of change makes you fall from your level of existence.
Phobia Secrets RevealedCertified Phobia Treatment Expert, Jan Heering, Reveals
Must Read Information on Breaking Free Of The
Restricting Phobia That Has Been Suffocating Your Life.
Whatever your phobia is, you can now take back your freedom and your life through proven, fast, and PERMANENT methods. And the best part is that you can do it without pills! Learn what methods work, are proven, and can be trusted. Find Out Now About Vanquishing Your Phobia!
Enter your name and email address below to instantly receive your first Phobia Secrets Revealed lesson. In about 5 minutes will you receive the introduction which is an easy-to-understand format. Happy Freedom!
Note: I greatly respect your privacy and will never sell or share your email address with anyone. Never. You may unsubscribe anytime. No hassles. No questions.
Symptoms Of The Fear Of Change
- An apprehension of change can make you feel that you are soon to die.
- Your mouth becomes dry and you start sweating excessively.
- You run short of breath and your limbs start shaking.
- You suffer from nausea and you have severe heart palpitations.
- You can't speak or think clearly and you feel as if you are soon to become mad for you can't control yourself in certain cases.
- You feel sickly as you are frequently visited by severe anxiety attacks.
- You tend to move far away from reality.
How NOT To Cure Fear Of Change
Curing fear by exposure
Cognitive Behavior Therapy: This consists of exposing you to the very thing you are afraid of and deconditioning you to the fear. While this method claims success, it involves a great deal of mental pain. It also requires repeated therapy sessions over a number of weeks.
Curing fear by talking about it
Talk Therapy: Traditional therapy, in which you sit or lie down and tell your problems to a therapist, takes months or years to bring relief, and the results are quite random.
Often you feel relief when you are talking about your fear, but when you encounter the situation you are afraid of, it becomes clear that there is still no cure. If you pay for this kind of treatment yourself, it can get fairly costly.
Curing fear with the help of drugs
Have you been tempted to try medication? Its disadvantages include the expense, the possibility of side effects, the necessity to keep taking medication indefinitely and most of all, the likelihood that drugs won’t solve the problem. After all, medications can only suppress the symptoms, not treat the underlying disease.
Treat Fear Of Change With Self Help Techniques
We know from NLP that the root of a phobia is an erroneous assemblage of your mental codes.
NLP is a set of methods that have been refined and tested over several decades with hundreds of thousands of patients in many countries – and it’s been effective time and time again.
The basis of the method is pretty straightforward.
NLP uses the power of imagination to reprogram your fear reactions through quick, painless, and long-lasting techniques. That is how NLP differs from other methods. NLP attacks the problem at the source and takes care of it for good.
Phobia Release Program
teaches these well-established NLP techniques that are proven and effective. Medication, talk-therapy, and cognitive behavior therapy only treat the symptoms. NLP cures the problem. There is a huge difference.
You actually cure yourself by going into your unconscious mind and rearranging these mental codes. And you can do all of this:
Without therapyFear of change
Without physical pain
Without mental anguish
Without side effects
can bring your life to a halt. So, be aware and try to bid farewell to your fear as soon as possible.
Tired of Tiptoeing Around Your Fears? Cure Your Phobia In Just 10 Minutes A Day, Guaranteed!
Whatever your phobia, regardless of how long you have suffered from it, despite the dreadful life limitations you have endured because of your fear, your phobia can be cured. Yes, I Want To Cure My Phobia
Posted by Jan Heering
Phobia Treatment Expert and author
Founder and President of the Morpheus Institute and
Phobia News Feed
Signing up for the RSS feed can also keep you abreast with the best of phobia treatments. www.phobia-fear-release.com/phobia.xml (Copy this code into your RSS reader)Bookmark this page NOW
Entire contents copyright © Morpheus Institute.
All rights reserved