Comments for extreme anxiety and panick attacks

Click here to add your own comments

by: Anonymous

I used to suffer with anxiety and panic attacks. I used to be so bad i got to the stage where i had to seek medical help. You can visit ure doctor and tell him what your problem is. Some people can control panic attacks with breathing and relaxation, in more serious cases like my own i was given tablets to control mine. I would advise that you seek advise from your doctor if they become worse. Hope this helps.

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to top phobia.

Return to extreme anxiety and panick attacks.