Claustrophobia Can be Easily Treated With NLP
Claustrophobia is a form of anxiety disorder during which a person feels extremely afraid of being in enclosed or confined spaces.
If you are a victim of claustrophobia you will definitely suffer from several panic attacks especially when you are in an elevator or when you are traveling in a train or aircraft.
Being in such situations, you always feel that something might go wrong and you would never be able to escape the situation and ultimately die out of suffocation.
If you are a chronic sufferer of this type of phobia, you may find it exceedingly difficult to breathe in closed auditoriums, theaters and elevators.
Similar to other phobic varieties this particular form of fear may also be the result of a traumatic situation in the childhood.
Claustrophobic tendencies can effectively be treated utilizing a wide range of treatments including cognitive behavior therapy in association with several anti-anxiety medications.
The common and usual symptoms of claustrophobia are:
- Accelerated heart rate
- Hyperventilation or ‘over-breathing’
- Fear of genuine harm or illness
An individual with claustrophobia develop certain peculiar and unusual tendencies. The symptoms and behaviors are like:
- If you are claustrophobic you would start looking for exist points as soon as you enter a room. You usually stand or settle down close to the exits and feel uncomfortable when all the doors and windows of the room are closed
- You would definitely avoid driving or entering into a car especially during those hours when the traffic remains tight or congested
- If you are claustrophobic as soon as you enter a building, your tendency is always to use stairs instead of elevators or lifts.
- When you go to attend a party with lots of people standing all around, you tend to stand close to the door even if the room is large and spacious .
The Importance Of NLP In Treating Claustrophobia
NLP is all about reframing and restructuring your mental set up for something positive and fruitful.
Neuro Linguistic Programming will certainly help a claustrophobic individual by enabling him to face the reality and find the faults in his own behaviors and conducts.
The interventions of NLP are surely rapid and effective.
Such a successful interactive treatment will help you to bring about a massive positive transformation in your thoughts and attitudes and the change you experience will surely have a lasting impression on your life and career.
The selp help treatment takes only 10 minutes a day.
promotes psychological rectification, which is the most trusted way of treating claustrophobia.
Tired of Tiptoeing Around Your Fears?
15 Minutes From Now, You Could Be Phobia-Free. Yes, Cured!
Whatever your phobia, regardless of how long you have suffered from it, despite the dreadful life limitations you have endured because of your fear, your phobia can be cured.
Click for NLP Phobia Treatment
Posted by Jan Heering
Phobia Treatment Expert and author
Founder and President of the Morpheus Institute and
Phobia News Feed
Signing up for the RSS feed can also keep you abreast with the best of phobia treatments. www.phobia-fear-release.com/phobia.xml (Copy this code into your RSS reader)
Entire contents copyright © Morpheus Institute.
All rights reserved